Retreat-centre Boeddhawierde is for rent. It is suitable for groups of up to 10 people who want to go on a retreat, do a workshop, or something of that kind.
It is located on the terp opposite the church, which has been a sacred spot in the area for more than a thousand years. Although in the middle of the village, it is very quiet. There are only occasional village noises, such as children playing when the weather is nice or a neighbours lawnmower, and of course the ringing of the churchbells. You can also go for beautiful walks, including walks to the Wadden Sea.
- A large (meditation/yoga) room, a good kitchen, two spacious sitting rooms, and a beautiful garden with a table to eat at when the weather is nice.
- Four double bedrooms, and a sleeping loft with 4 ‘chambrettes’ (bedrooms made of curtains). So there are 12 sleeping places for 10 people, so that people can also get a room alone if necessary.
- Two showers and four toilets.
- Meditation cushions and benches, mats, etc.
Everyone is welcome, as long as vegetarian/vegan food is cooked and no alcohol is used.
There are several rental options:
- The whole house on a self-catering basis: €400 per night
- Including a cook/organizer: €450 per night
- Smaller groups: € 50 pppn
All prices excluding VAT and including bed linen, coffee and tea, and final cleaning.
If you want to have a (video) chat to get to know us and talk about the possibilities, then that is of course possible!
More photos in the Picture gallery